Friday 8 June 2012

Blaze Group

Yesterday I went to the blaze group to a place called Nelson near Accrington. It was only a very small group but the night went really well and the people taking part were really enthusiastic which was brilliant. First of all I did quick talk about me and my ideas then they got me and Jenny to play a game which was about ninja poses, its a bit long to explain here but the main thing is that it  got everybody involved and engaged. Once that was done I got Pixel Me out for everyone to start drawing their characters and then got straight into playing the game. My intended ideas was for me to start the game off and then me to step out and get the group as a whole  to decide on their own rules from the basics of GET STEPH!

It was really great to see what the group came up with and it was brill because not just duels were going on but they decided to incorporate other toys as blockades, so you needed a certain number to get across. There were also bases at each end and shapes within a toy at the center which had shapes and if you got an even you collected one and needed to head back to base a bit like capture the flag.

Overall the feedback was positive, everyone enjoyed them selves and took their models home great night. 


Drawing and cutting


Jenny's monster


Towards the end of the game all or nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment