Just a quick update I have had a few problems with the website and so I'm getting help from a product designer, friend of Pete. So I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out. After discussion within class we have decided on a name and this will be getting in bought very soon ( just need help of how to do it) (NOOB). I have also been testing the Beat Me game with 2nd years and Pete, Through the feedback The pictures are great but maybe the English needs to be changed on a odd picture. I also made a trip the primary school where I discussed about my new game and hopefully get the kids to have a go once the website is up and running. Overall I think its gone quite well, I have also had a thought about the MA show and the next step is to get a domain and host sorted.