Monday 10 September 2012

Done!

I have finaly finished my dissertation which will be handed on on friday the 14th. Apart from all this hard work into the essay i have been keeping myself busy with other various ideas and projects. I have been looking into Perler beads of creating models from a Pixel point of view which has been mentioned in my essay. I have also been discussing what the best options are to enhance Pixel me and I feel as though a website needs to come together hopefully with the help of a someone who is specialized in that area. I am also going to work on a new game design within Pixel me to strengthen the concept. Finaly im helping out on Tuesday and Friday with 1st years as its about character creation and how to make your own rules and consequences to make a unique game idea.


Creating the bead work


Complete model once ironed


Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment