Monday 16 July 2012

Bits and bobs

After taking in the dissertation brief and tutorial session, I have decided to have a think about a short introduction and overview to give me a basic idea of what I intend to do.
I have recently started my topic creativity and starting to look at a few books, films and websites to help me strengthen my research. I have just started right a small paragraph on how creativity can be applied.
I have also had few very brief chats with  a primary school, high school and university lectures on what methods and skills they look for within students and also what exercise they do to make it fun while learning. I have managed to grab hold of a pre school to primary creative curriculum   for the new year of 2012 - 2013 which shows me what types of creative developments they are looking for to enhance their learning.

overall i think im heading down the right track its just backing up with quotes, comments and how they measure in a debate and how they affect my work and what can be taken from the discussions to make my pixel me product better

No comments:

Post a Comment